Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA) has announced various jobs in their department. WAPDA has opened latest vacancies in its field and staff as well.
If you are looking to join a government department then this is the opportunity for you.
Below is the list of jobs which are offered by WAPDA:
- Director (Vigilance)
- Inspector Vigilance (Field)
- Junior Inspector Vigilance
- Sergeant Grade – I Vigilance (Field)
- Sergeant Grade – I Vigilance (Staff)
Each post has a different eligibility criteria and requirements.
WAPDA is offering various new posts which are different in nature, this difference in nature makes their requirements and eligibility criteria also different. Here is the eligibility criteria for each post:
|Post:||No. Of Posts:||Qualification & Experience:||Age Limit:|
|Dy. Director (Vigilance)||01||Candidate must be a retired officer of Armed Forces of Major or equivalent rank. Applicant should also have qualification of Basic Intelligence Course. Experience in Intelligence Duties is also required.||Applicant’s age should not be more than 55 years.|
|Inspector Vigilance (Field)||06||Candidate should be Subedar or of equivalent from retired Army personnel. Required qualification is secondary school certificate with second division. Candidate should have a experience of intelligence duty in field.||Applicant’s age should not be more than 52 years.|
|Junior Inspector Vigilance (Staff)||02||Candidate should have passed secondary education with second division and should be a retired personnel of Armed Forces. Experience of 5 years in intelligence duty is also required.||Age limit is 52 years.|
|Sergeant Grade – I (Field)||02||Candidate applying for this post should have passed secondary education with second division and should also be retired from personnel of Armed Forces. Experience of three years in intelligence duty is also mandatory.||Age limit for this post 52 years.|
|Sergeant Grade – I (Staff)||04||This post requires secondary education with at least second division or equivalent qualification. Candidate should also posses three years experience in intelligence duty.||Age Limit is 52 years.|
How to Apply?
The process of applying for any of the above post is real simple, just follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website of Pakistan Testing Services (PTS).
- Download the Job Application form and Challan form for WAPDA.
- Fill the application form
- Pay the challan fees
- Attach challan and other required documents with form
- Send the form to: PTS Head Office, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Applications should reach PTS before or on 11th December 2018.
How to Fill Application Form?
You can easily fill job application form by following the steps provided below:
- Attach your recent picture.
- Provide your personal details such as: Full Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Write your CNIC number & Mobile Number.
- Write the details regarding your educational qualification and other diploma courses.
- Provide your previous working experience.
Before printing the form you should select the post for which you are applying.
Selection process is based upon test and interview. At first all the applications will be shortlisted by PTS and then shortlisted candidates will be informed about test. Candidates successful in test will be interviewed by WAPDA selection boards.
Candidates upon successfully passing interview will be selected for the applied post.
For more details you can contact at: