University of Science & Technology Bannu (USTB) is a public type university, established in 2005. Many new jobs and career opportunities in USTB are announced on their official website with different criteria.
Latest vacancies are also advertised in newspapers too. Interested candidates can check both newspapers and official website of USTB for current openings.
USTB offers a variety of different jobs in its various departments, some of them are as follows:
- Assistant Professor
- Lab Engineer
- Horticulture Officer
- Deputy Director Administration
- Controller of Examination
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply?
This process is same just like in other government universities. Follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official website of USTB
- Download an application form from their website
- Fill the application form
- Attach required documents
- Send the application along with other documents to the provided address
Your application should reach the department before due date, after due date your application will be rejected.
How to Fill Application Form?
The process of filling application form is very easy, just follow these simple steps:
- At first, write the details about your personal information
- Write the details related to your entire academic career
- Last write the details regarding your past working experience
Some of the documents will be mandatory to attach with application form, those documents are listed below:
- Domicile Certificate
- Academic Degrees/Certificate
- Experience Letter
Eligibility criteria is set by the HR department of company which is different for each post. In some cases it is of higher level while in others it is of lower level depending on the nature of the post. These details regarding eligibility criteria will be clearly mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection process is also held by HR department in order to check the abilities and knowledge of candidate. It is based upon test and interview. At first all the received applications are shortlisted on the basis of their overall qualification.
Shortlisted candidates are informed about test and interview. Candidates successful in both test and interview are selected for the applied post.
For other details contact at:
Contact: 0928 633817 18
Fax: 0928 633821