University of Sargodha (UOS) is a government university which announces new jobs & career opportunities in its various departments through leading newspapers. The university was established in 2002, its main campus is located in Sargodha while some other campuses are in different cities of Punjab.
Many new opportunities are opened for the candidates of Punjab, these new vacancies have different eligibility criteria. As it is a government university therefore it will be a great opportunity for anyone to become part of it.
Below is the list of jobs which were announced by UOS in past:
- Associate Professor
- Deputy Director
- Sub Engineers
- Network Administrator
- Admin Officer
Each job offered by UOS has a different eligibility criteria. It varies with the nature of the post, some posts require higher qualification and experience while others require lower qualification and experience. The details regarding eligibility criteria will be mentioned in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in working with University of Sargodha can follow these steps:
- Download a Job Application Form
- Fill the application form with required details
- Attach attested copies of documents mentioned in the advertisement
- Send the application along with documents on to the provided address
How to Fill Application Form?
Below is the complete procedure of filling up an application form:
- Write the name of the post for which you are applying
- Write the details of your personal information
- Write the details about your entire academic career
- Provide details regarding your past working experience
Some of the documents will be required to attach with application form, such as:
- Recent CV
- Domicile Certificate
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Experience Letter
Selection process is based upon test and interview. The process is held by HR department in order to check candidate’s capabilities. At first candidates are shortlisted for test and interview, only shortlisted candidates will be informed about test and interview. Those candidates who are successful in both test and interview are appointed.
For more details & information contact at:
Address: University of Sargodha, University Road, Sargodha Punjab, Pakistan 40100