The University of Balochistan (UoB) is a government university which was established in 1970. Current number of students studying in University of Balochistan is 11000. The university is affiliated with Higher Education Commission (HEC).
New jobs and career opportunities in UoB are updated on the official website of university and are also advertised in leading newspapers.
Jobs offered by University of Balochistan are of different types, some of them are listed below:
- Pro Vice Chancellor
- Accounts Officer
- Controller of Examinations
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Research Associate
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should follow these steps to apply for any job in University of Balochistan:
- Open the Official UOB Website Jobs Section
- Download Application Form
- Fill the application form with the required details
- Attach required documents
- Send the application form to the address provided in the advertisement
How to Fill Application Form?
Follow the below steps to fill application form:
- At first write the name of the post for which you are applying
- Now write your personal Information such as; Name, Father’s Name, Address, etc
- Write the details about your academic career
- Write the details regarding your past working experience
What Documents Are Required?
The documents listed below will be required to attach with application form:
- Recent CV
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Experience Letter
Eligibility criteria totally depends upon the type of post for which you are applying. If the post is of senior level then it will require higher education and experience while for lower level post it will require less education and experience. These details related to eligibility criteria will be clearly mentioned in the advertisement.
In selection process the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their overall qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about test and interview. Candidates successful in both test and interview will be hired.
For more information you can contact UoB at:
Address: University of Balochistan, Sariab Road Quetta.
Contact: 081 9211124