Sindh Police is fighting against crime since 1843. Police department of Sindh has it’s headquarter in Karachi. Sindh Police is working day and night for the public safety and security, so that the citizens can live a peaceful life. Currently 105,234 employees are serving in Sindh Police.
New vacancies in Sindh Police are regularly updated on their official website. Applicants can check for available jobs on website but they cannot apply from there.
All the details related to eligibility criteria including your qualification, experience, age limit and physical fitness will be mentioned within the advertisement.
How To Apply?
Candidates who are willing to serve the nation by joining Sindh Police can follow these steps:
- Open the Official Sindh Police Website Jobs Section
- Browse the available jobs
- Select the post you are willing to apply for
- Read the requirements for the post
- Download the NTS form/PTS form (as mentioned in advertise) from official website of NTS/PTS
- Fill the form by providing all the required information
- Pay the prescribed test fee
- Send the application along with paid copy of deposit slip on mentioned address
By following steps mentioned above you can easily apply in Sindh Police.
Who Can Apply?
As the new openings are in Police Department of Sindh, therefore applications are requested only from candidates having Sindh domicile. Candidates from urban as well as rural area can apply. Candidates having domicile other than Sindh cannot apply.
Selection process in Sindh Police is different from other departments. All the received applications are reviewed by HR department after which physical tests are held. On passing physical test, candidates are called for a written test. Candidates who are successful in written test are selected.
For more details contact at:
Address: Sindh Police HeadOffice, I.I Chundrigar Rd, Karachi, Pakistan