School Education Department (SED) is an educational department of Punjab. The department is responsible for the policy formulation, legislation and planning in primary, secondary and higher educational departments. To fulfill these demands, SED requires a group of highly professional and skilled staff which results in new jobs.
SED updates new jobs and vacancies on their website.
How To Apply?
Candidates interested in working with SED can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official SED Wesbite Jobs Section
- Browse the available jobs
- Click on the job you want to apply for
- Read the eligibility criteria and other job details
- Write an application to Additional Secretary (Schools), School Education Department
- Attach your recent CV which is showing your qualification and experience
- Attach your CNIC copy
- Send your application before due date, mentioned on website
Don’t forget to write the post title on envelope. Send your application before due date as the applications reaching SED after due date will not be considered.
The documents which are to be attached with application are listed below:
- Your CV
- Copy of CNIC
- Academic certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Experience letter
HR department of SED reviews all the received applications and then shortlist the candidates according to their rules. These shortlisted candidates are then called for an interview. After interview the most appropriate candidates are selected.
SED follows the policy of no discrimination on the basis of area. So, whether the candidate is from small city like Mianwali, Jhelum, Haripur or from major cities like Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad all will be considered equally.
Jobs Offered at SED:
SED offers a number of different posts with different eligibility criteria. The jobs offered by SED include:
- Public Financial Management Specialist/MTBF Specialist
- PIFRA Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Head of Secretary’s Delivery Unit
- Implementation Analyst
Functions of SED:
SED is working to give superior education in Punjab. The functions of School Education Department Punjab include:
- To provide primary, elementary, secondary and higher education
- To maintain the standards of education by production and publication of text books
- Distribution of free textbooks
- To provide quality education
- Grant of scholarships to students
- Production and distribution of scientific films
- Training of teachers
- Continuous professional development
- Promotion of sports in schools
- Provision of compulsory and free education to children of age 5-16
- Purchase of stores and capital goods for the department
For more details contact SED at:
Contact Number: 99212012