Social Welfare Development of Punjab is working for the welfare of women, children and aged citizens. The department is also helping the disable persons. They are financially helping the poor and needy ones through Bait-ul-Maal of Punjab.
In order to keep working efficiently they are required a staff which is resulting in new jobs. New openings are uploaded on their website regularly which can be checked within jobs section.
How To Apply?
No online facility for the submission of application has been provided. You can only apply by sending an application, follow these steps:
- Open the Official SWD Website Jobs Section
- Browse the available jobs
- Select the one for which you want to apply
- Read the minimum eligibility criteria
- Write an application mentioning the post
- Attach all the required documents
- Attach your recent photographs
- Send it to the department
How To Fill Application?
Details listed below are to be mentioned in application:
- Your name
- Father’s name
- Current address
- Phone number
- Email address
Make sure that your application reaches the department before due date. As the applications reaching the department after due date will be rejected.
Jobs in Punjab Social Welfare Department are only for the domicile holder of Punjab. Other requirements including; qualification, experience, age limit, etc will be mentioned in advertisement.
The selection process in Punjab Social Welfare Department is same as of others. The HR department evaluates applications and then shortlist the candidates on the basis of their experience and qualification. Shortlisted candidates are called for interview after which final selections are made.
Functions of Social Welfare Department:
The main function of Social Welfare Department is the welfare of poor and needy citizens. Some of their functions are listed below:
- Training, employment and rehabilitation of disabled persons
- Rehabilitation of drug addicts
- Elimination of social evils.
- Monitoring of social welfare agencies
For other details contact at:
Address: Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Punjab- Secretary Office, M-Block Near International Market Model Town, Lahore
Contact Number: (042) 99232178-9