Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government organization. New jobs are advertised regularly on the website of PPSC. You can apply for Civil and Management services only through online process of PPSC, this is to ensure merit based selections.
The organization has its head office in Lahore, where as their regional offices are in different cities of Punjab. PPSC has a strict rule-based selection process and criteria which ensures fair and equal opportunity to all candidates. PPSC is responsible for hiring and administrating Civil and Management services in the province of Punjab.
Eligibility criteria which include qualification, experience and other important information related to post are provided on official website of PPSC.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are willing to work in Civil and Management services through PPSC can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official PPSC Website Jobs Section
- Now, click on the relevant post.
- Read the post details carefully.
- Then click on Fill Up Form.
- Download Challan Form and read the instructions below.
- Now, check on I Confirm button and then click Apply Online.
- Fill the boxes with required information.
- Upload scanned copy of your picture and your CNIC and provide reference of challan fee.
- Follow the instructions as provided on the page.
Carefully read all the information that you provided, as the application forms having any mistake will not be entertained.
After due date Punjab Public Service Commission evaluates application forms of candidates and contacts shortlisted applicants for test and interview.
Candidates will receive an SMS containing the information about test date, time and venue. Successful candidates are called up for interview from which the most appropriate candidates are hired for the applied post.
For more details and information contact at:
Address: Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-E-Iqbal, Lahore.
Information Cell: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 042-99200162