Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) is providing quality healthcare services to men, women, children & aged patients. As their hospitals are expanding it is resulting in new jobs for everyone.
New jobs and vacancies in the department are advertised both on their official website and in leading newspapers. Candidates who are interested in working with Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare department can check their website for any new opening.
How to Apply?
The department has provided an online facility for the submission of application form. Follow these steps to apply for new jobs:
- Go to Official Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Website Career Section
- Click on Apply Online
- Select the post
- Click Apply
- Application Form will appear
- Fill the application form with the required information
- Click Submit
How to Fill Online Application Form?
The process of filling online application is very easy, just follow these steps:
- Select the job title
- Enter details required about your personal information
- Enter complete details about your educational qualification
- Provide details about your past working experience (If any)
- Enter your residential address and district
- Submit the form
Details related to eligibility criteria will be provided in the advertisement. At first read those details, upon meeting the requirements of respective post, apply for that post.
Just like other departments selection process will be held by the HR department. The department will shortlist the candidates for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about interview date and venue. Candidates successful in interview will be appointed.
For other details contact at:
Address: Secretary Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, 1-Birdwood Road, Lahore
Contact Number: 0303-9277291
Facebook: Health Information & Service Delivery Unit of P&S Healthcare Department