High Court of Peshawar is the highest judicial institution of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Different new jobs & career opportunities are opened with the regular interval of time. Latest vacancies are updated on the official website of Peshawar High Court.
Candidates who are willing to join Peshawar High Court can check for new openings on their official website. Applicants can also check newspapers for new openings as these jobs are advertised in leading newspapers too.
Jobs offered by Peshawar High Court are of both senior and junior levels which are as follows:
- District Judge
- Session Judge
- Additional District & Session Judge
- M&E Officer
- Izafi Zila Qazi
- Supporting Staff
- Additional Director
- Assistant Draftsman
How to Apply?
This process is very easy you only have to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Peshawar High Court
- Download an application form
- Fill the application form
- Scan the application form and other required documents and send them on to the provided email address
Documents which are to be attached with application form are listed below:
- Educational Degrees/Certificates
- Recent Passport Size Pictures
- Domicile Certificate
- Experience Letter
- Character Certificate
How to Fill Application Form?
Most of the application forms are filled in the same way, below are the instructions on how to fill application form:
- Write your personal information such as; Name, Father’s Name, Nationality, Gender, etc.
- Provide details related to your entire academic career
- Provide details regarding your past working experience in any company or organization
These three steps can help you in filling an application form.
Eligibility criteria is set according to the nature of post. Higher level posts require higher education and experience while lower level posts require lower education and experience. Eligibility criteria is mainly based upon academic qualification and experience of candidate, it also includes some other requirements but these two are essential.
The details regarding eligibility criteria will be mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection process in every company is held by HR department which includes interview and test. Before test and interview candidates are shortlisted then only shortlisted candidates are informed about test and interview. At first applicants are tested and after that they are interviewed. Candidates upon passing both test and interview are hired.
For more details & information contact at:
Address: Peshawar High Court, Khyber Road, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Contact: 091 9210149 58
Fax: 091 9210170