Pakistan Air Line was founded in 1946 under the name Orient Airways in India. After independence it was nationalized in 1961 and was named as Pakistan Air Line (PIA). PIA updates new jobs and vacancies on their official website as well as in leading newspapers.
It will be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to apply in PIA as it is a well established Air Line.
How to Apply?
Candidates can check latest openings on official website of PIA, but you cannot apply from there. The only way is by sending an application to the department, follow the steps listed below to successfully apply:
- Visit the Official PIA Website Career Section
- Browse the available vacancies
- Read the minimum requirements
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Application Form
- Send it to the department on provided address
Only those applicants will be informed who are shortlisted.
Send your applications to:
Manager Recruitment & Placement
PIA Recruitment & Placement Office
Near the PIA Training Center
Karachi Airport – 75200
How to Fill Application Form?
You can fill the application form easily by following these simple steps:
- Write the job title on the form
- Provide personal information e.g. Name, Father’s Name, D.O.B, etc
- Provide details related to academic qualifications
- Write the details about professional training
- Write the details about employments from past (If any)
- Provide 2 references
- Attach your recent photographs
- Sign the declaration
Don’t forget to double check all the details that you provided are correct. In case, if the application found with wrong or incomplete details it will be rejected.
Below is the list of documents which are mandatory to be attached with application:
- Copy of CNIC
- Your recent CV
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Experience Letter
- Training Certificates (If any)
- Domicile Certificate
Make sure that you attach all the mentioned documents, as the applications without mentioned documents will also be rejected.
PIA offers a large number of different positions in their department. Each post is of different nature depending on its type. Details related to eligibility criteria will be mentioned within the job details. Only apply if your qualifications are meeting the required criteria.
The HR department of PIA evaluates all the received applications and then shortlists candidates from these applications. This shortlisting is totally based upon the candidate’s qualification and experience. Shortlisted candidates are informed about the interview. After which final selections are made.
For other details and information contact PIA at:
Address: Manager Recruitment and Placement
Near PIA Training center,
Karachi Airport-75200, Pakistan.