The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is responsible for the management of cricket in Pakistan. PCB is also responsible for the promotion and expansion of cricket throughout the country. Different types of jobs are open in PCB after regular intervals in its different departments.
Candidates interested in joining PCB can check latest newspapers for new career opportunities. They can also check the official website of PCB as latest vacancies are also updated there.
PCB offers many types of jobs which have different eligibility criteria, some of these jobs are listed below:
- Deputy Curator
- Assistant Curator
- Fielding Coach
- Women Cricket Coach
- General Manager Operations
- Manager Operations
- Admin Officer
- Director HR & Administration
- General Manager Women Cricket
How to Apply?
Just follow the instructions given below to successfully apply for any job:
- Download an application form
- Fill the application form with required details
- Attach required documents
- Send the application along with other documents on to the provided address
How to Fill Application Form?
Almost every single application form is filled in same way which is described below:
- Write your personal details such as; Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, Address, etc
- Write complete details about your academic qualification
- Write the details regarding your past working experience
- Provide references (If needed)
Documents listed below are mandatory to be attached with application form:
- Recent CV
- Passport size pictures
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Experience Letter
Applications without these documents will be rejected.
Each post offered by any company or organization has a different eligibility criteria. This criteria depends upon the nature of the post for which you are applying. In most cases, some posts require Master’s Degree along with 4 to 5 years experience while other requires Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years experience.
The details regarding eligibility criteria will be clearly mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection process will be held by the HR department of PCB in which candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification experience. Only those candidates are called for interview and test who are shortlisted, candidates successful in both test and interview are appointed.
For more information contact at:
Address: Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Contact: 042 35717231-4
Fax: 042 35711860