National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) is one of the biggest cardiac hospitals in Pakistan. It was established in 1963. Initially NICVD started their services from small heart clinic and now they are expanding in all over Pakistan.
NICVD offers Fellowship Training Program as well as jobs in their department. These training programs and jobs are mostly of doctors, nurses, ward boys & health experts.
How To Apply For Fellowship Training Programs?
Every year NICVD invites applications for fellowship training programs, such as:
- PCPS – II Adult Cardiology
- CPS Paeds Cardiology
- PS Cardiac Surgery
- Post Fellowship in Cardiac Anesthesia
The duration of fellowship training program is of 2 to 3 years. In the training program interns will be paid stipend of Rs.150,000 – Rs.200,000. Minimum requirement for training program is FCPS with the experience as per the prospectus of College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP).
Candidates who are fulfilling the above requirements can follow these steps to apply for training program:
- Download the application form from official website of NICVD
- Fill the application form
- Attach required documents
- Send it to the department
How To Apply For Jobs In NICVD?
NICVD uploads details about new vacancies & openings on their official website. Candidates can check for new jobs on the website, interested candidates can follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the Official NICVD Website Career Section
- Look for current openings
- Select the post you are willing to apply
- Read the job details
- Check eligibility criteria
- Download application form
- Fill all the required fields with correct details
- Attach mentioned documents
- Send the application to NICVD on provided address
Write the name of post you are applying for on the envelope.
After due date all the applications which have reached the department before due date are evaluated by HR department. Candidates are shortlisted for interview and test and are informed about test date and venue. After which successful candidates are appointed for the applied post.
For more information contact at:
Address: National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases Pakistan Rafiqui (H.J.) Shaheed Road, Karachi- 75510, Pakistan
Contact Number: +92-21-99201271-5