In Pakistan National TB Control Program was re-launched in 2001 with the aim to make Pakistan free from TB. As the programs are launched by government, therefore many new jobs came out. New jobs and vacancies can be found on their official website. But, unfortunately you cannot apply online as no such facility is provided.
Don’t miss this great opportunity of becoming a part of it.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who want to play their role in making Pakistan free from TB can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official TB Control Program Website Job Section
- Browse jobs and select one for which you want to apply.
- Read the minimum qualification and experience.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form with all the required information.
- Attach all the mentioned documents.
- Attach your recent pictures.
- Send your form along with attested copies of required documents on their address.
Eligibility criteria vary with the nature of post. In some cases minimum qualification is bachelors with 1-2 years experience, while in others minimum qualification is masters with at least 2-3 years working experience.
Objectives Of NTP:
National TB Control Program (NTP) is striving hard in Pakistan, due to this hard work they are getting positive results. Their main goal is to minimize TB cases in Pakistan to the possible extent. Some of their objectives are listed below:
- To maintain the treatment success rate at 91%.
- To reduce TB cases by at least 5% each year.
- To increase the support of public sector for TB.
For other details & information contact at:
Address: Block E & F, EPI Building, Near National Institute of Health (NIH) (Prime Minister’s National Health Complex), Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone Number: + (92-51) 843-8082-3
Fax Number: (92-51) 925-5086