National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is a government organization which was established to work against corruption. The main reason of its establishment was to remove financial crimes and economic terrorism. New jobs and latest vacancies are announced on official website of NAB and are also advertised in newspapers.
Candidates can check both newspapers and online job portal of NAB for latest career opportunities. It will be a great opportunity for any person to start their career with this government organization.
NAB offers a number of different jobs, these are related to Finance Department, Technical Department, Investigation Department and many others. Jobs related to these departments and others are listed below:
- Senior Expert (Accounts & Audit)
- Additional Prosecutor General Accountability (APGA)
- Research Associate
- Junior Expert (Intelligence)
- Assistant Junior Expert (Intelligence)
How to Apply?
Candidates interested to apply for any of the job that are listed above and others should follow these steps:
- Open the NAB Website Jobs Section
- Look for current openings
- Select any one post
- Then read its details & eligibility criteria
- Upon meeting the eligibility criteria download application form if provided
- Fill that application form
- Attach required documents
- Send your applications to the mentioned address
Eligibility criteria is different for each post. Eligibility criteria is based upon candidates qualification, experience, age, skills and others. Some posts requires bachelors degree while others require masters degree along with 3 to 5 years experience. These details will be clearly mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection process is designed in order to check candidate’s overall abilities and qualification. The most appropriate candidates are shortlisted for test and interview. Candidates successful in test and interview are hired for the applied post.
For other details contact at:
Address: National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad