Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture (MNSUAM) is a public university which was established in 2012. The mission of this university is to provide quality education related to agriculture which will enhance the production of crops in Pakistan.
Lots of new jobs and career opportunities are updated on their official website and are advertised in newspapers. So, interested candidates can check newspapers and official website for new vacancies.
Jobs that were offered in the past are as follows:
- Associate Professor
- Research Assistant
- Manager Development
- Data Entry Operator
- Controller of Examination
- Project Officer
How to Apply?
The process of applying for any job in MNSUAM is same as in any other government organization or company, follow these steps to apply for latest openings:
- Go to the Official MNSUAM Website Job Section.
- Look for current openings
- Download Application Form
- Fill the application form
- Attach required documents
- Send the application to the provided address
How to Fill Application Form?
Below is the complete procedure describing the process of filling up an application form:
- Attach your recent photograph
- Write the name of the post for which you are applying
- Write the details about your entire academic career
- Write the details regarding your past working experience in any field
- Provide references if needed
Some documents are mandatory to be attached with application form which are listed below:
- Recent detailed CV
- Recent photograph
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Experience Letter
For each post eligibility criteria is different, it depends upon the nature of the post. Some posts require higher qualification and experience while others require lower qualification and experience. Eligibility criteria include some other requirements too but qualification and experience are mandatory.
Selection Process is mostly same in every department. The process is held by HR department which includes test and interview. At first most appropriate candidates are shortlisted, the candidates who are shortlisted are informed about test and interview. Candidates successful in both test and interview are selected for the applied post.
For other details and information contact at:
Address: Old Shujaabad Road, Multan.