Management and Professional Development Department (MPDD) is responsible for the superior training of officers of different offices in Punjab. The training that MPDD gives enables public servants to provide improved service to the people.
New jobs and vacancies are uploaded on the official website. Besides jobs, they also provide internships to the students.
How to Apply?
Candidate can only apply through sending an application, follow these steps:
- Visit the Management & Professional Development Department Jobs Section.
- Browse the available jobs.
- Select the one for which you want to apply.
- Read the details of job.
- Read the eligibility criteria.
- Send your application along with all the required documents.
Your application should reach the department before due date, otherwise it will not be considered.
Attested copies of the documents listed below are to be attached along with application:
- Educational Degrees & Certificates
- Experience letter
- NOC if the applicant is already working in governmental department.
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
After reviewing CV’s, the HR department will shortlist the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called up for interview and written test. On the basis of test, qualification and experience final selection will be made.
Eligibility criteria is always different for each post. It depends on what post you are applying, for some posts fresh graduates are hired while for others like; manager a masters degree with at least 2-3 years experience is required.
Only apply if you are a domicile holder of Punjab, otherwise your application will not be entertained.
As the department is responsible for training of officers and officials, that’s why it has several functions which are listed below:
- Formulating training policies & strategy.
- Facilitating training programmes.
- Monitoring these programmes.
- Promoting the culture of training among civil services.
- Creating resource for the development by providing private training services.
- Promoting public-private partnership for trainings.
For more details contact at:
Address: Management and Professional Development Department, Government of Punjab, J- Street,Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore.
Phone Number: (042) 99205634 – 35
Fax: (042) 99205627