Local Government & Community Development Department was established to fulfill the needs of urban areas of Punjab. As the population is increasing their needs are also increasing which is resulting in new jobs and employments.
Latest jobs & vacancies in LG&CD are advertised on their official website and also through leading newspapers.
How To Apply?
Candidates interested in working with LG&CD can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official LGCD Website Jobs Section
- Browse the list of available jobs
- Click on any one for which you want to apply
- Read the eligibility criteria
- Download application form from the provided link
- Fill application form with required details
- Attach all the required documents
- Send the application to department
How To Fill The Application Form?
Application form may slightly differ for each post, but you have to provide the same information in all forms:
- Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- NIC Number
- All the details related to academic qualification
- Details related to working experience
All the details regarding eligibility criteria will be provided within the advertisement. Department will also mention that from which cities they want to hire employees.
The HR department reviews the applications and shortlist the candidates from these after which shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
For more details contact LG&CD at:
Address: LG&CD Department 5th Floor Room No. 515 Local Government Complex Sanda Road Lahore
Phone Number: 04299213477
Fax: (042) 99210015