Livestock and Dairy Development Department was established to contribute in the national economy of Pakistan. Livestock department is also helping thousands of small farmers. New jobs are announced on the website of Livestock, you can check available jobs from there but you can’t apply online.
How to Apply?
The process of applying in this department is a little bit different from other departments. Interested candidates can follow the steps listed below to successfully apply in the department:
- Open Official Livestock Website Career Section
- Browse the available jobs
- Select one for which you want to apply
- Read the eligibility criteria
- Download attached Application Form
- Fill all the fields with correct information
- Send Application Form to the department before due date
How to Fill Application Form?
Below is the procedure, describing how you can fill the application form:
- Write your personal details e.g. Name, Father’s Name, Age
- Write contact details e.g. Contact Number, Email Address
- Write details related to your academic qualifications
- Tick the place of interview
- Tick the post for which you are applying
- Attach mentioned or required documents
Livestock department doesn’t issues any letter confirming test or interview venue as the department gives the choice to select venue.
Who Can Apply?
Only domicile holders of Punjab are requested to send applications, candidates sending applications from provinces other than Punjab will be rejected. Candidates from cities of Punjab such as; Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi, Multan & Lahore are allowed to send applications.
Eligibility criteria for each post is provided within the job details. Livestock department won’t provide any Travelling Allowance (TA) or Daily Allowance (DA).
Functions of Livestock Department:
56% of total population of Pakistan is connected with livestock, due to this large number of consumers the responsibility on the department is also getting bigger. That’s why their functions are also increasing, some of their functions are:
- Management of Livestock, Dairy & Poultry Farms
- Animal Health
- Research & Training For Livestock Production
- Livestock Production Extension Services
For more details & information contact at:
Contact Number: 08000-9211