Institute of Space Technology (IST) is located in Islamabad, it was established in 2002. The institute announces new jobs and career opportunities in various departments by regular intervals. These jobs require educational qualification and experience which is different for each post.
Candidates who are willing to become part of IST should check the official website of institute and newspapers for new vacancies as the latest openings in IST are advertised in leading newspapers and are updated on the job portal of their website.
Below is the list of jobs which were offered by IST in past:
- Assistant Director
- Project Engineer
- Research Coordinator
How to Apply?
If you are willing to join IST then you should follow these steps which will guide you on how to apply for job in IST:
- Open the Official IST Website Career Section
- Look for current openings
- Select any one post
- Read its eligibility criteria and other requirements
- Upon meeting the criteria download application form
- Fill all the fields of application form
- Attach required documents
- Send the application along with required documents on to the address mentioned in the advertisement
How to Fill Application Form?
Job Application Forms are filled in same way, follow the steps listed below:
- At first, provide your personal details such as; Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Nationality, etc
- Then provide the details about your academic career
- Write the details of your past working experience in any field
Eligibility criteria includes qualification and experience as main requirements. Some other requirements are also needed but these two are main, candidates applying for job should meet the criteria for that post. In some cases eligibility criteria is set high as per the nature of the post while some posts are set with low eligibility criteria.
The details regarding eligibility criteria will be clearly mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection process is held by HR department which is based upon test and interview. First of all candidates are shortlisted then they are informed about test and interview. Only successful candidates are selected for the applied post.
For more information contact at:
Address: Institute of Space Technology, P.O. Box 2750 Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
Contact: 051 9075100
Fax: 051 9273310