Indus hospital was founded in 2007. It is the first paperless hospital of the country which is providing free services. Indus Hospital is located at Korangi Crossing, its services includes 300 beds and a 24 hour emergency ward.
As Indus Hospital is providing free services which are same as any private hospital, that’s why its patients are increasing on daily basis. To keep providing these services efficiently, Indus Hospital requires a professional staff which results in new employments.
How To Apply?
Indus Hospital is providing advanced facilities to its patients. With this advancement they are also providing facilities to their employees. The hospital has also provided an online facility to submit application form. Follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the Official Indus Hospital Website Career Section
- Look for current vacancies
- Select the post you are willing to apply for
- Read the job role
- Fill the application form
- Submit the form
By following these steps you can easily apply for any post in Indus Hospital.
How To Fill Application Form?
Online application form of Indus Hospital can be filled by following these steps:
- Enter your personal information which includes: Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Religion, etc
- Enter your academic qualifications
- Enter details about professional certification or diploma courses (If any)
- Enter details about your working experience
- Enter your current salary and expected salary
- Upload your recent CV
Eligibility criteria is always different for each post it also depends upon the nature of post for which you are applying. The details related to eligibility criteria such as: qualification & working experience will be mentioned within the job description.
For more information & details contact at:
Address: The Indus Hospital Plot C-76, Sector 31/5, Opposite Darussalam Society, Korangi Crossing, Karachi -75190, Pakistan.
Contact Number: +92 (21) 35112709-17-17
Fax: +92 (21) 35112718