High Court of Sindh is the highest judicial institution of Sindh which was established in 1906. New jobs and career opportunities in High Court of Sindh are updated on their official website and are advertised in leading newspapers. Interested candidates can check both website and newspapers for any new opening.
As it is a government institute, therefore it will be a great opportunity for anyone who is willing to apply because of the great many benefits.
Some of the posts that High Court of Sindh announces are listed below:
- Civil Judges
- Junior Office Associate
- Data Processing Assistant
- Additional Session & District Judge
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
- Telephone Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply?
This process is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Visit the Sindh High Court Website Jobs Section
- Check for current openings
- Select anyone post
- If you can’t find any current opening on online job portal then try latest newspaper
- After selecting job read its eligibility criteria and other details
- Then download an application form
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Attach all the mentioned documents
- Forward this application form along with all the mentioned documents on the provided address
Filled application form along with required documents should reach the department before due date, as application forms reaching the department late will be rejected.
Eligibility criteria depends upon the nature of the post for which you are applying. If you are applying for senior level post it will require higher education and lots of experience, while for junior level post it may require master’s or bachelor’s degree along with 2 to 3 year working experience.
At High Court of Sindh selection process will be same as in any other government department or institution. It will be held by HR department which will include test and interview. At first candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their overall qualification and experience.
After that shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview. Candidates upon passing both test and interview will be hired.
For more information contact at:
Address: Near Passport Office Saddar & Sindh Secretariat, Karachi, Pakistan.
Contact: 021 99203151 9
Fax: 021 99203221