The Government College University (GCU) is located in Lahore. It is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan, established in 1864. Current number of students studying in GCU is 11,500 with 436 academic staff. GC University Lahore announces new jobs and career opportunities through their official website and newspapers.
These jobs are in various departments with different eligibility criteria. Candidates who are interested in joining GCU should keep checking their official website for latest openings.
Jobs Offered at GCU:
Some of the jobs that were offered in the past are:
- Research Assistant
- Staff Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Professor
- Project Coordinator
- Finance & Administrative Officer
How to Apply?
Candidates who are willing to apply for latest vacancies in GCU should follow the procedure described below:
- Go to the Official GC University Lahore Website Jobs Section.
- Download Job Application Form
- Fill the application with correct details
- Attach documents mentioned in the advertisement
- Check the form for any mistake or wrong information
- Send the application to the address provided in ad
Below is the list of documents which are mandatory to be attached with application form:
- Recent detailed CV
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Degrees/Certificates
- Experience Letter
Attested copies of these documents are mandatory to be attached with application form.
How to Fill Application Form?
Filling up Application Form doesn’t require any professional skills it is the easiest of all, follow these steps:
- First of all write the name of the post for which you are applying
- Attach your recent photograph
- Provide your personal information
- Write the details of your entire academic career
- Write your past service record
- Write the details of professional training or courses (If any)
- Provide 2 references
Eligibility criteria is different for each post, it could be of higher level or lower level depending on the nature of the post. In some cases required qualification is Master’s Degree with 4 to 5 years experience while in some cases required qualification is Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 3 years experience.
The details regarding eligibility criteria will be in the advertisement.
Selection Process is mostly same in every organization, the process is held by HR department. It is designed to check candidate’s knowledge and abilities. At first candidates are shortlisted for test and interview, shortlisted candidates are called for test and interview. After which only successful candidates are selected.
For more details contact GCU at:
Address: GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore 54000
Contact: 042 99213340
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com