The Finance Department of Punjab is responsible for the matters related to pension, fund and pay. Formulation of Financial rules, Civil Services rule, Provincial Finances are all managed by Finance Department of Punjab.
As the Finance Department of Punjab is responsible for the tasks which are related to finance that’s why they need a qualified staff to keep things running smoothly.
Many new vacancies in the department are opened regularly for which new employees are required.
How to Apply?
Candidates who are willing to become part of Finance Department of Punjab can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Finance Department Website Career Section
- Within the Careers section look for current openings
- Browse from available jobs
- Select any one for which you want to apply
- Now, download the application form
- Fill all the required fields in application form
- Attach documents mentioned in advertise
- Send the application along with documents to the department
Do remember to send your application before the last date set by the department, as applications reaching the department after due date will not be considered.
Documents which are mandatory to be attached with application include:
- Your recent photograph
- Recent CV
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
Attach attested copies of above mentioned documents applications without these documents will be rejected.
How to Fill Application Form?
The application form for Finance Department can be filled by following these easy steps:
- Provide your personal information such as: Name, Father’s Name, CNIC No, Address, etc
- Provide details related to your academic qualifications
- Provide details regarding your overall working experience
By following these three simple steps you can easily apply in the department.
Selection process in finance department could be different from other departments. But, in most departments all the received applications are reviewed by the HR department for shortlisting. The shortlisted candidates are informed about interview or written test after which successful candidates are hired.
For more information regarding job contact at:
Address: Section Officer, Government of The Punjab, Finance Department Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore
Phone Number: 042-99212223, 042-99214242