Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department is responsible for the collection of taxes. The department also suggests new ways for additional resource mobilization in the province. Excise department is also working to maximize fiscal space and to create tax-paying culture.
New jobs and vacancies in the department are advertised on official website of department and are also advertised through leading newspapers.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can follow these simple steps to successfully apply in the department:
- Visit the Official Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Website Career Section
- Browse all the available jobs
- Click on any one for which you want to apply
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with required details
- Attach copies of documents mentioned in advertise
- Send the applications with complete details and attached documents on to the provided address
Do remember to send your application before due date, as applications reaching the department after due date will be rejected.
Eligibility criteria is based upon the nature of post for which you are applying. Each post has its own eligibility criteria. The details regarding eligibility criteria will be mentioned in the advertisement.
Selection process at Excise and Taxation Control Department is simple. HR department evaluates all the received applications and then sorts out the most appropriate applications which are totally based on qualification of candidate. After sorting out, candidates are called for interview/test.
For more details & information contact at:
Address: Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department, Government of the Punjab. 2nd Floor, Transport House, 11-Egerton Road, Lahore
Phone Number: 0800-08786, 042-99203567