Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) is an organization which controls all the civilian airports of Pakistan. CAA was formed in 1982. Its head office is in Terminal-1 of Jinnah International Airport, Karachi. New jobs and vacancies in CAA are advertised on their official website along with all the details related to post.
Most of the airports of Pakistan are owned by CAA including Karachi Airport and Islamabad Airport.
How to Apply?
- Visit the CAA Website Jobs Section
- Browse the available jobs.
- Read the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the job for which you want apply.
- If you don’t have an account, then click on New User and complete registration.
- Complete your profile by providing personal information and other details.
- Upload your resume.
- Apply for relevant job.
CAA offers challenging job opportunities for talented candidates with attractive salary packages and exceptional working environment.
Eligibility criteria is different for each post and it is based on the nature of the post. In most cases minimum job requirement is bachelors degree along with 1-2 years experience, while in other cases minimum eligibility criteria is masters degree along with 2-3 years experience.
For more details contact at:
Address: Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal 1 Building, Karachi Airport
Contact Number: +9221.99071111