Bahria University was established in 2000. The university has its main campus in Islamabad, while other campuses are in Lahore and Karachi. Bahria University is affiliated with HEC, PEC, ACU, NCEAC and PMDC. More than 8000 students are graduating from the university.
With the passage of time new jobs and vacancies are opened in Bahria University. These new openings can be checked on official website of university as well as in leading newspapers.
How To Apply?
Candidates interested in working with Bahria University can follow these steps:
- Open the Official Bahria University Website Jobs Section
- Look for current openings
- Browse from the available jobs
- Select one job you are willing to apply for
- Read the details related to job role
- Check eligibility criteria
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form
- Send the application to the Director Human Resource Bahria University
Write the title of job on envelope for which you are applying.
HR department of Bahria University evaluates received applications and then shortlists the candidates from these on the basis of their qualification. These are then called for test and interview.
Eligibility criteria which includes candidate’s qualification, experience and other requirements will be mentioned in job details.
Send your applications at:
Director Human Resource
Bahria University E-8 Shangrila Road, Islamabad.
For more information contact Bahria University at:
Address: Shangrila Road, Sector E-8 Islamabad
Phone Number: +92-51-111-111-028
Address: 13 National Stadium Rd, Karachi
Phone Number: +92-21-111-111-028
Address: 47-C Civic Center Johar Town Lahore
Phone Number: 042 99233404, 042 99233408-15, 0335 6699233